Windsor Hills - Stay while visiting Legoland
Legoland celebrates the Halloween season again this year
with their yearly event: Brick-or-Treat.
Brick or Treat promises to be better than ever.
Legoland promises tons of candy, an all-new show line up,
and never before seen Legoland Characters.
Windsor Hills - day trip to the FUN!
So bring the whole family
as there is a party going on this fall season.
Legoland's Monster Party.
So remember this Halloween season
add an extra day to your Walt Disney World vacation
and your stay at Windsor Hills
to include a family fun day at Legoland.
Brick or Treat!
Airboat Adventures and Tours
Located about 40 minutes south from Windsor Hills, Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures invites travelers to glide across the waters of the Florida Everglades at speeds up to 40 mph aboard six-passenger airboats.
You'll encounter areas untouched by man and see a wide range of exotic wildlife.
Night expeditions, which last an hour, are also available.
Prices vary by season so you'll want to call ahead for pricing.
Current prices range from $30.00 for children / $35.00 for adults for the 1/2 hour tour.
The one hour tour currently costs $50.00 for children and $55.00 for adults.
They also feature sunset tours, night tours and even private tours.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival runs through November 19th
Take a taste tour around the world at appetizing marketplaces featuring authentic global cuisine and beverages through November 19, 2022.
Stroll across 6 continents and beyond as you sample mouthwatering delicacies.
Discover a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide.
This year, there’s a brand-new marketplace The Fry Basket, featuring a true classic – French fries – as well as new items like the Chesapeake Crab Slider at Hops & Barley. And of course, there are returning favorites, including the can’t-be-missed Pão de Queijo Brazilian cheese bread.
This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will reopen to guests Jan. 2, 2022
As part of their 50th anniversary celebration this year the Walt Disney World Resort is set to reopen Typhoon Lagoon.
The fun, tropical waterpark will reopen on January 02, 2002.
So make plans now for your entire family to enjoy Disney's fun water park once again - even in January.
Thanks to the warm weather in Orlando Typhoon Lagoon can reopen even in January.
What a perfect way to spend your winter season.
Typhoon Lagoon was closed in March 2020, along with the rest of Disney World due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Walt Disney World to introduce Disney Genie this fall
We’re almost ready to let Disney Genie out of the lamp!
Coming this fall to Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, Disney Genie is a complimentary and convenient new digital service designed to create your best Disney day. We’ve been listening to your feedback – you want planning to be easier, you want more flexibility and you want better tools to help you make the most of your visit – and that’s exactly what Disney Genie is here to do. We’ve made significant investments in this cool new technology, which guides you through our theme parks with tips that can help you reduce time in lines, discover magic around every corner and take the guesswork out of “what’s next.”
Built right into the My Disney Experience and Disneyland apps, Disney Genie service will maximize your park time, so you can have more fun. It includes a personalized itinerary feature that will quickly and seamlessly map out an entire day. From specific attractions, foodie experiences and entertainment, to general interests like Disney princesses, villains, Pixar, Star Wars, thrill rides and more – just tell Disney Genie what you want to do and it will do the planning for you.
Here are a few more features:
- Get Itinerary Updates from Morning to Night: Disney Genie will continue to update your itinerary throughout your day, so you can be more spontaneous and go with the flow.
- Find Your Favorites at a Glance:Create your very own personal tip board to instantly see your favorites. It will display current AND forecasted future wait times, helping you predict when you might experience quicker entry to attractions.
- Enjoy More Flexibility and Fun: Disney Genie brings existing planning features together in one place. Join a virtual queue at certain attractions, make dining and experience reservations, mobile order food at many locations, get help from a virtual assistant and more.
For even more convenience and flexibility, there are two other options for enjoying our theme parks, through a queue we are introducing called the Lightning Lane entrance that also saves you time in line:
- Disney Genie+ service (available for purchase): For the price of $15 per ticket per day at Walt Disney World Resort and $20 per ticket per day at Disneyland Resort, choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. You can make one selection at a time, throughout the day – from classics like Haunted Mansion to thrill rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and newer favorites like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (attractions subject to limited availability). This convenient option is the next evolution of the fan-favorite Disney MaxPass service from Disneyland Resort. Disney Genie+ will also include Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories – augmented reality lenses for those visiting Walt Disney World Resort and unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day if you are visiting Disneyland Resort.
- Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.
Lightning Lane selections will be made on the same day of your visit and can be used across multiple theme parks, great for those who love the Park Hopper option. Attractions continue to offer a traditional standby queue, or a virtual queue at certain attractions like Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – to maximize flexibility.
While the FASTPASS, FastPass+ and Disney MaxPass services will be retired, we’re incredibly excited about the flexibility and choices Disney Genie service provides. You can choose from all of our new options, a mix of them or none at all, and continue to have a great experience no matter how you decide to plan your best Disney day.
Happily Ever After fireworks at Magic Kingdom
The wait is over!
The Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle
is once again the place to be during your next Walt Disney World vacation.
Enjoy the brand new edition of "Happily Every After" fireworks display.
And don't forget ...
this pool view condo at the Windsor Hills Resort
is located only a few minutes away!
Windsor Hills Pool View condo and the Walt Disney World Resort
Happily Ever After firworks at Magic Kingdom and Epcot
Fireworks are returning to Walt Disney World on July 1st.
Magic Kingdom Park and EPCOT.
“Happily Ever After” will transform Cinderella Castle with lights, projections and pyrotechnics.
Moments from favorite Disney stories encourage you to grab hold of your dreams and make them come true.